If you or a loved one was seriously injured in an accident, choosing a personal injury attorney can seem like a daunting task. When you turn on the television or conduct a Google search, the number of lawyer advertisements can appear to be endless. This can lead you to ask, “What should I look for in a Los Angeles personal injury law firm?” and “How is your law firm different from other firms?”
There are certain traits and skills you should look for when selecting a personal injury law firm. Here is a list of these specific traits and skills:
1. The Law Firm Focuses on Personal Injury Law - some lawyers and law firms try to do it all. It is important to choose an attorney who focuses on certain areas of the law. You need to find out how much of that attorney’s practice is in the area of personal injury for victims.
2. The Attorneys with the Firm Have Actual Trial Experience - Many lawyers claim to handle personal injury cases. Just look at the ads in the yellow pages or on TV. It is important to choose an attorney that has actual experience taking cases to trial. Insurance companies know which lawyers will take a case to trial and which lawyers just want to settle a case fast. Without an experienced trial lawyer on your side, it puts you and your case at a disadvantage.
3. The Los Angeles & San Jose Personal Injury Law Firm has a Track Record of Success - Your personal injury case is important to you because it affects you and your family. Your case is the opportunity for you to get fully compensated for your damages. It is important to choose an attorney that has a record of accomplishment and can deliver a full and fair trial verdict or settlement.
4. The Oakland & Napa Personal Injury Law Firm Works on a Contingency Fee Basis - Make sure the attorney will agree that you will not pay attorney’s fees unless you recover in your case. It is important to choose an attorney who will believe in your case and agree to work for a contingency fee.
We totally understand how overwhelming it can be for injury victims to deal with intimidating and aggressive insurance adjusters who only make lowball settlement offers. Our legal team will take the burden off your shoulders so you can focus on your recovery. Let us haggle with the insurance company and advocate on your behalf. We will do all we can to secure an acceptable settlement. If a settlement cannot be reached, we will be ready to take your case to trial in any jurisdiction in California and Arizona, whether the accident occurred in Los Angeles, San Jose, Oakland, Napa, San Francisco, Sacramento, and all other localities in California and Arizona.
At RS Law Offices, we are fully committed to you and your right to top-notch legal representation, timely communication and the tireless pursuit of maximum financial restitution. This is what you can expect when you hire RS Law Offices for your personal injury case:
• You will never pay a penny for anything unless and until our law firm is able to obtain financial restitution for you.
• Our team of experienced personal injury attorneys will always be candid and provide you with an honest assessment of a settlement offer.
• We will never pressure you to accept a settlement or go to trial. We will provide you with thoughtful legal counsel.
• You will have the benefit a skilled, experienced and respected attorney working on your case at all times.